Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sarah Palin - Starring in 30 Days of Night Part II

Last week, I don't know how I got there and I didn't bookmark it, I found a site that associated Palin with gothic and witchcraft stuff. There was a whole section on her children's names being associated with vampires. I was laughing at the time, because sometimes the extremes in this dialectic are so insane I have to laugh at them, but I admit it was kind of nervous laughter. The more I understand about the whole concept of enlightenment, the more I want to study what people actually believe. That Palin is an actor in the biggest soap opera going is fairly obvious. That she has religious attachments to Israel and openly echoed Daniel Pipe's call for attacking Iran is now fully exposed and on the record. %Is... she ... live or dead....dudududadudundadun.%

She's very much alive on facebook. Some of my friends support her for 2012 and are dissapointed that I cannot. The numerous dialectics that Palin's personality is generating just keeps growing, doesn't it? I'm almost convinced now that the best dialectics play themselves out into hundreds of sub-conflicts that keep splitting into smaller and smaller halves. The masters of the media are causing great divisions among aware Americans already separated by other conflicts of interests.

On the other hand facebook is bringing people together in amazing ways, as in, I just got off fb chat talking to my Marine son in Afghanistan. I'm old enough to think that's wonderful. I'm finding so many old friends now and re-connecting with bloood family, like all the Wisconsin cousins!!!, and it's changed the way I see the whole idea of online social networks. As for google and the rest being owned by the CIA, I have been filling in my own file since I learned about it from Community COP Michale Crooks on August 30, 1999. FOIA requests obtained from the DoJ in 2001 confirmed my file included "anecdotal data" aka gossip.

I was never able to make them abide by the Privacy Act of 1974, and they actually tried to deny it existed. The City denied Michale Crooks told me she had it and that she ever showed me the blue file folder it was in! I got a copy of DoJ's Seattle COMPASS grant application and saw a reference to Veronica Jackson handing our R&B files over to COMPASS in June 2000. That's all posted at the ACL if anyone's interested in my war against Seattle in 1999, but the bottom line was I couldn't see, review, contest or add anything to that file.

Knowing that, completely frustrated in my attempts to get access to it via legal methods, I decided my only recourse was to start writing enormous amounts of text that would have to go in my file! I decided to tell my own life story and not let the gossips tell it for me. I even wrote a couple letters directly to the FBI about Etzioni, just in case that part of my story got lost in the mountains of documents I want to bury them in.

I've known the conditions for our living in the USA included datagathering since 1999; I explain how it all comes together under communitarian law in 2020. No matter what we wish it were like, we do live in a surveillance society already, and have been for quite some time. I used to write about it a lot, community mapping files freaked me out and for years it drove the ACL train. Now the terms have changed... fusion centers are the storage centers for COMPASS files and the term COMPASS hardly show up on the search engines anymore. It's mostly all links to us, you have to take the direct COMPASS links from inside the cityofseattle's website.

This picture of Sarah is too much. For some reason I see the blood in terms of information, the data on us that's being sucked up by the fangs of the people who think they're gods. If there is to be an international court that determines our right to live or die, wouldn't it be advantageous to that court to have a record of our contributions, thoughts, actions and devotions? I think some people might instinctively know that they are defending their very existence on facebook... not against their friends, associates and family... but the datagatherers who stalk us all.

Here's a very thoughtful fb comment made to the person who posted this lovely picture of Sarah.


Friends: For those Palininsta’s out there who consider Sarah Palin the magical elixir for a conservative revival, I want to caution that she is very much bought and paid for by the anti-sovereignty gangs that includes the United Nations, the CFR, the Bilderbergs and every other sovereignty slashing initiative devoted to global governance and the utter destruction of the Constitution of the United States of America. Simply put, Palin is an absolute fraud. Conservatives have been deceived for far too long by the likes of Bush 41, Bush 43, McCain, Palin and ilk.

Palin Endorsed Rick Perry, open border TTC governor of TX who wants to toll and sell our taxpayer funded roads to foreign corporations. Perry issued an Executive Order mandating that Texas school girls be forcibly injected with Gardisil, a deadly drug that kills (Perry took contributions from Gardisil’s pharmaceutical manufacturer). Perry signed a draconian business tax bill known as the Business Margins Tax that taxes gross receipts – a business could lose money and still have to pay TX a whopper of a tax (Perry also exempted his cronies from the tax). Perry initiated the seizure of hundreds of healthy and well cared for Mormon kids (subsequently declared unconstitutional by the TX Supreme Court). Having failed at child theft, Perry then supported SB 1440, a bill that churned the TX CPS into a Nazi organization that allowed the State of TX to seize children without court orders and any valid reasons whatsoever. 1440 was so horrible that it took the collaboration of the religious right, the Libertarians, the Paulites, civil liberty minded liberals and even the ACLU to force a veto.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/02/03/1778485.aspx
Palin endorses Rick Perry in TX

Palin is on record supporting ratification of the Law of the Sea Treaty, a sovereignty slashing UN global governance treaty that puts 70% of the earth’s surface under UN taxing authority and control. The global governance group, Citizens for Global Solutions, specifically praised George Bush and Sarah Palin for their endorsement of ratifying LOST.... See More
http://www.globalsolutions.org/in_the_beltway/united_states_and_law_sea_time_join

Quote: Governor Sarah Palin, Alaska: "I want to put my administration on record in support of the convention as the predicate for asserting sovereign rights that will be of benefit to Alaska and the nation." (2007)

Another Smoking Gun on Palin’s support for LOST where Palin actually goes out of her way to bash Republicans opposed to the ratification of LOST. http://opiniojuris.org/2008/10/09/sarah-palin%E2%80%99s-letter-in-support-of-the-law-of-the-sea-convention/

Quote: However, as you know, ratification has been thwarted by a small group of senators concerned about the perceived loss of U.S. sovereignty. I believe quite the contrary is the case. If the U.S. does not ratify the convention, we will be denied access to the forum established by the international community to adjudicate claims to submerged lands in the arctic.

Note: Those senators who opposed ratifying LOST were nearly all Republicans. John McCain was also a rabid supporter of ratifying LOST, as is Obama and gang.

Palin is on record supporting the Bankster Bailout Bill, along with John McCain. Palin, in her typical convoluted and inarticulate reasoning went even further in her defense of the Bankster Bailout by linking it to healthcare and jobs.

Palin Quote on the Bankster Bailout “Ultimately, what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the health care reform that is needed to help shore up the economy– Oh, it’s got to be about job creation too…”Source: http://rightsfield.com/category/candidates/sarah-palin/

Palin publicly praised Obama’s Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech and his muscular interventionist foreign policy. Again, Palin adds a weird twist by declaring a moral imperative for war based on the fallen nature of man.

Palin Quote: "Wow, that really sounded familiar," said Palin, a frequent Obama critic. "I talked, too, in my book about the fallen nature of man and why war is necessary at times."

Palin got her foreign policy indoctrination from one of the most evil global governance supporters in America – Henry Kissinger. In fact, Palin was immediately flown to UN Headquarters following the RNC Convention for her “Kissinger” foreign policy indoctrination.

Famous Henry Kissinger Quotes:
"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer."

"NAFTA represents the single most creative step towards a New World Order."
30 Days of Night was one of the funniest gross out vampire movies I've ever seen. I don't normally rent horror films, they bore me to gagging, but this was made by a New Zealand film company, uses Kiwi actors and it's set in Barrow, Alaska during Winter Solstice. Sarah would be perfectly cast in this sequel! The writers were most imaginative and I would guess that any Alaskan who, like me can't stand all the excuses to give the make-up artists a chance to show off, would have more fun watching their "how we made this movie" than the movie itself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But DAMN, how can she be that bad, SHE HAS SUCH NICE LEGS!!!

Pete