Sunday, July 6, 2008

Anti Communitarian Studies at The Mises Institute?

There's SO much more available online about Hegel than when I first started researching communitarianism in 2000, and my list of additions to the hard copy manifesto is getting unwieldy. I have to stop researching and finish it up. Today I ended up back at the Ludwig von Mises Institute, having visited them years ago only briefly while searching for articles on communitarianism. Apparently the emerging political synthesis is not a conspiracy theory there, as they now have links to numerous articles that discuss Hegel and the communitarian theory at length. I wrote them and asked them to review our thesis and about our attending their school to continue our studies. I can dream, can't I?

This article has a lot of comments that include the use of the word communitarian:

http://blog.mises.org/archives/005138.asp

No comments: