Saturday, January 5, 2008

What are you going to do about Premises ID?

I've been getting a lot of good information from several people lately, including this forward from Gisela at www.naisinfocentral.net:

Emergency Hay Program

On Dec. 4, the Council of State voted unanimously to authorize the state to use up to $3.5 million to purchase and transport hay to North Carolina. The state will sell the hay to livestock owners for the same price the state pays for the forage and transportation.

Loads have begun to arrive in the state. Livestock owners should contact the location closest to them about hay availability. For general questions, contact the department's toll-free Hay Alert hotline at 1-866-506-6222.

Large and small bales will be available at each of the following locations:

  • Mountain Research Station, 265 Test Farm Road, Waynesville, (828) 456-3943;
  • Upper Mountain Research Station, 8004 N.C. Highway 88 East, Laurel Springs, (336) 982-2501;
  • Piedmont Research Station, 8350 Sherrills Ford Road, Salisbury, (704) 278-2624;
  • Piedmont Triad Farmers Market, 2914 Sandy Ridge Road, Colfax, (336) 605-9157;
  • Caswell Research Farm, 2415 W. Vernon Ave., Kinston, (252) 208-3360;
  • Oxford Tobacco Research Station, 300 Providence Road, Oxford, (919) 693-2483.

The six distribution sites were chosen because of their proximity to areas with large livestock populations where the need for hay is great. They also have the facilities for storing hay.

To serve as many people's emergency needs as possible, the program currenlty limits livestock owners to purchasing up to four large bales and 20 small bales per day. Limits may be adjusted based on supply and demand.

Hay buyers must have an N.C. Farm ID Premises Identification Number. If you do not have one, download the registration form (PDF file), fill it out and bring it with you to a distribution site. This will start the Farm ID registration process and qualify you to purchase hay.

NOTE: If you need a full truckload of hay, you are encouraged to use the Hay Alert Web site or hotline to find and order hay. By doing this, you could be eligible for transportation cost-share assistance of up to $500 per load through Ag Partners or Equine Partners. This should be more economical than buying hay from the Emergency Hay Program.


Updated January 4, 2008

Sometimes people I don't know send me things that are so good I just have to share it if I can. I got permission to reprint this email from Antonio Vacci (who, as it turns out, I cited an article of his at the ACL several years ago):

In Response To The Radio Host's Challenge: "What Rights Don't You Have?"

Early in the morning, on December 22, 2007, a caller to a well-known radio program said, "America is going down hill and we're losing our rights". Defiantly, as if in disbelief of the fact, the often amiable host, otherwise very intelligent dismissingly challenged, "What Can't You Do?"; "What Rights Don't You Have?"; "If rights had not been taken, What would you do tomorrow that you can't do?" The host took the opportunist's advantage of the inadequately prepared caller to promote absurdity. There is no doubt why America slips into mediocrity. If not by Design, then ignorance, or worse, the Clueless have seized the commercial microphone.
The caller, admittedly inarticulate, phoned to express his heartfelt sense of oppression, presumably, caused by government. He has a right to be free of the oppression his intangible Spirit identifies. He has a right to be free from the sense of coercion, threat, or intimidation at the instance of government action. But the host, irreverent to truth, capitalized on the caller's inability to verbalize his perception. To respond to the attack, instead of merely and simply repeating, "America is going down hill and we're losing all our rights", it seems the caller's answer to the host's antagonism would have been, that, of what he does not have today, tomorrow he would be free of the oppression government imposes, the host's unsupportable opinion of what the caller's limited expectation of rights are, notwithstanding.
In light of the caller's irresolute response, the host took the opportunity to venture some contrived harangue dismissing the idea that America is going downhill by appearing to invoke some patriotic sounding diversion purporting to defend America's honour defiled by the caller's sentiment. He then added that he didn't believe rights were being lost, and if America is going down hill then it is actually the people that are the cause. Showing he is more cynic than skeptic, by his own stated definition, the show's host did not allow for the consideration that America has gone downhill and that he is unaware of it, or worse that he suffers the same ocular degeneration experienced by the sand-headed Ostrich and chooses not to know. Otherwise, reluctant to pull his head out, his statement merely observes the obvious, that it is true in fact as "America" goes down the people 'allowed' it. But for all his distance the host would be an implicated contributor in such a failure, would he not? Saying, as the caller did that "America is going down hill and we're losing our rights" does not make him an anti-patriot or a pessimist as the host suggested; Just as Paul Revere's ride was not antithetical of independence. Such a notion, that the host must identify who caused the fall before he accepts the caller's premise is just as ridiculous as when the host said that since the Constitution does not say people have a right to travel it becomes mere privilege. In extrapolating such an absurd philosophy we would conclude, then, that in the absence of constitutional expression neither do people have the right to breath.
In fact, under the host's challenge, despite the caller's inability to articulate the rights he has lost, in using the confrontation as a point of focus, it took mere minutes to fill a page with the rights that are lost today, the host's ignorance thereof notwithstanding. Though he could have done so, what the host did was not instructive, learned, studied, or entertainment. The most insulting thing the host did in dismissing the caller's perception and sentiment that America is going down hill and that we are losing rights was to use the hateful, predictably robotic regurgitation pontificating that if the caller didn't like it here, [presumably "America"], he ought to go check out, [move to], Haiti, and additionally that "Every day, I [the host] thank God I live in America". Shameful host! Stooping to such an head-in-the-sand reaction normally exposes one's bottom-side to being kicked. But the host controls the "cherry-red" broadcast button and his words linger as a stench seeping out of a bilge. How low of a place do we go to make the comparison to prove the host's 'point'? It is easy to say, "If you don't like it here move" to a place where people didn't aspire to greatness for comparison, like Haiti; it is a much more difficult proposition to admit we have fallen short of our own aspirations right here. This difficulty determines the host's apparent need using Haiti, wave-the-flag, thank-the-troops, GAWd-bless-Ammrrica pseudo-patriotism evading the issue, our failure, causing the caller's and others consternation. Some of us expect more out of Greatness than being compared to Haiti; sounding suspiciously like Hades. How does "America" compare to heaven, Mr. Talk[-ing-head-in-the-sand] Show host?
"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people ," answers directly the host's admonition for the so-called 'reason' he propounded denying the caller. This passage is the 9th Amendment purportedly modifying the Constitution of the United States. . . . Some would say, of America. It proves the host and the caller are beyond ignorant, because the reservation is openly expressed.
Following the host's challenge to the caller: What Can't You Do?, What rights don't you have?, If rights had not been taken, What would you do tomorrow that you can't do today?, compiled in no particular order, this list, the product of experience not mere sheltered armchair opinion, is incomplete. Unlike the host, knowledgeable readers will see these clearly answer the query:
I am not free to exercise my "religious" beliefs.
I do not enjoy the right to be free of scrutiny in my lawful conduct.
I do not enjoy the right to be free from unilateral suspicion for criminal activity.
I do not have the right to enter the front door of a federal court house; I do the back door in cuffs.
I do not enjoy the right to be free from association or the force to impose it.
I do not have the right of remedy not conditioned by government.
I do not enjoy the right not to be used as a revenue source of government.
I do not have the right to be free from Government Extortion. {See: Civil Rights, 42USC1981}
I do not enjoy the right to be free from fear, intimidation, or dread at the instance of those purporting government authority or intrusion. {See: "Terrorism", The Consolidated Webster Encyclopedic Dictionary. The Library of Essential Knowledge, Webster, 1954}
I do not enjoy the right to be informed.
I do not have the right to specie.
I do not have the right to deal with a bank account without government intervention.
I do not enjoy the right not to be considered a potential money launderer.
I do not possess the right of private contract.
I do not enjoy the right not to be treated or presumed a terrorist or an enemy of the United States.
I no longer enjoy the right to fly on "public transportation" without producing papers.
I cannot travel on the right of way as a matter of right in a private conveyance without commercial permission. {See: "License" means any permission to pursue a commercial activity}
I do not have the right to be free from the burden to challenge that the government has no right to require of Me production of any papers or permissions to travel. {See: No presumed freedom}
I cannot freely exist without permission exhibited by such papers.
I do not enjoy the right to exist free without Government Identification once confronted.
I do not enjoy the right to be identified true and accurately either in name or substance.
I do not have the right that substantive authority exists requiring the government can produce the papers it demands, even despite the Constitution.
I do not enjoy a life free of the demands of the provisions of the Lieber Code, 1863, or under an occupation. {Do you have your papers? And see: Title 50 USC}
I do not enjoy the right to freely move without the occupier's permission, the reason for the "I.D.," known as a parol. {Every "License" requires agreement with the rule of the occupier.}
I do not enjoy the right not to be adversely affected by government or its agents, or a remedy for wrongful occurrence.
I do not enjoy the right to be free from the expectation of being T.A.S.E.R.ed to death, {See: Enjoying Civil Rights}, despite the absence of an execution warrant, once confronted by a government agent enjoying immunity for knowing the magic words, "I felt threatened".
I do not enjoy the right to be free from presumptions. {Presumption implies servitude to some other}
I do not enjoy the right of freedom from the implication of a servitude to another.
I do not enjoy the right of innocence, but merely the presumption of its existence.
I do not enjoy the right to avoid the application of a foreign authority.
I do not enjoy the presumption against the existence an Application.
I no longer enjoy the right to challenge the subject matter authority of those purporting power.
I do not enjoy the right of habeas corpus.
I do not have the right of private property, to be free from government confiscation.
I do not have the right to be treated as a free man, only a person subject.
I do not enjoy the right to be free from the imposition of ignorance as evidenced in the statement, "I'm just doing my job, tell it to the judge, he'll determine what the law is."
I do not enjoy the right of freedom from government-imposed ignorance. {Under the doubtful duty unilaterally imposed to not be ignorant, i.e., everyone has absolutely every right to be ignorant of that which does not apply}
I do not enjoy the right of sufficient notice and meaningful hearing, despite their mandate.
I do not enjoy objective law objectively applied.
I do not enjoy freedom from association with the professional business association called the BAR ASS.
I do not enjoy the right to be free from arbitrary and capricious imposition forcing challenge of what fails expression in authoritative Documents.
I do not enjoy the right to carry "arms", concealed or otherwise. {ID to purchase or Registration is no right}
I do not enjoy the right to bear arms sufficient to fulfill the purpose and ends of the Second Amendment.
I do not enjoy the right to conceal carry despite the fact no law can provide a permission to Me.
I do not enjoy the right to rightfully applied law.
I do not enjoy the right to trial by a jury of my peers not contaminated by government.
I do not enjoy the right to avoid BAR ASS private adversarial system, to maintain peace and of Spirit.
I do not enjoy the right to expect government will do right, a presumption that it always does.
I do not enjoy the right to expect government will respect lawful limits regarding its regulatory authority.
I do not enjoy a freedom from a presumption of professional conduct requiring regulatory inspection.
I do not enjoy the right to be free from forced accommodation.
I do not enjoy the right not to speak or understand a foreign language.
I do not enjoy the right to my own labor.
I do not enjoy the right to be acknowledged a man and not a legal entity.
I do not enjoy the right to my own name.
I do not enjoy the right to be free of government interference or oppression.
I do not enjoy the right to provide for my needs without government intrusion.
America is disappearing. Rights are being lost. It is happening to you. What are you going to do about it?
In Truth,
Antonio Vacci.
All Rights Reserved, 2007.
For dialogue, explanation, your comment or observations respond by email to: theoogling([AT])yahoo.com

No comments: